Directions for Use:
- Plug the Bat in the AC mains supply.
- Confirm the red light glows in the bat handle while charging the battery for 24hrs initially.
- Remove the mosquito bat. Now the unit is ready for use.
- Press the button the green light indicates the power transfers in the net layers.
- Bring the device close to the mosquitoes insect.
- Gently swing/ oscillate the hunter with the button pressed, so that the net touches or comes close to the mosquitoes/ insects.
- The electric field will attract them and kill instantly with sound.
- Dead mosquitoes on the net can be brushed off immediately.
- Safe power input harmful to insect only not to human being and pets
- Insects are killed instantly on the spot by electric shock.
- Environmentally 100% safe.
- Convenient to handle for both indoor and outdoor purposes.
- No smell, no environmental pollution.
- The net delivers a high voltage with low current which is deadly for any insect
- On/ Off Button
- Safe: The net forms in 3 layers, so as to prevent shocks.
- Economical - The batteries can be recharged more than 500 cycles, there by reduces the cost.
- Battery Charger: Built-in Battery and Charger is provided with this bat to recharge the batteries whenever required. The Bat is charged at 230V input only.
- Do not touch the net while the unit is 'ON' .Use dry brushes to clean the bat.
- Don't touch the net with metal articles to initiate sparks for fun, as it may give shocks and spoil the unit.
- Drop the burn'-out insects shucks to the net, soon after the device's use. This is to avoid unnecessary sparks that cause loss of cell life.
- Don't touch the net immediately after switched "Off", because the charge remains for 15seconds.
- Do not use the bat near flammable gas/liquid.
- Do not press the switch, while the bat is being charged.
Don't allow the children to use the 'Hunter'.
Deal Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers purchased are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Voucher is valid only for oneRechargeable Insect/ Mosquito Swatter Racket.
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional charge for all products.
- Free delivery not applicable.
- The availability of the product under the offer is subject to change without prior notice. In event a cancellation occurs and the payment has been received, we shall issue a full refund for the product/service upon verified payment details.
- Dealzone.lk is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers bought from dealzone.lk cannot be combined with any other third party promotions unless specified.
- The product price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Standard DealZone.lk terms apply.
Return and Exchange
- In case of a return, Products must be returned within 03 days after receiving the package with a valid reason. All products has to be in original condition with original packing. If not, it will not be accepted. Customer must inform DealZone.lk before returning products and customer might have to pay the delivery fee depending on the reason for returning. However, the management will make the final decision related to any return request.
- Please make sure to check all products upon receiving and in-case of any damage the same shall be reported to us immediately. Late reporting will not be entertained.
DealZone.lk Working hours:
Monday to Friday : 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Saturday : 9.00 AM - 2.00 PM
For more details please call DealZone.lk on +94 115 680 683